Negotiating and Managing EPCIC Contracts in Context of OBOR Initiatives – An Advanced Course & Workshop
Want to learn about Attractions, Risks, Rewards, and Roadmap for Embarking on Adventurous Terrains?
If Yes, Then Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
Exclusively Designed & Developed For:
Investors, Project Directors, Business Development Managers, International Contracts Administrators, CEOs, MDs and Professionals engaged in or planning to undertake ventures in developing countries, along One Belt One Road (“OBOR”) for Oil & Gas, Energy (Power Plants) and Pipelines infrastructure development!
Unique Features of This Course:
The participants will be exposed to
- Methodologies For Venturing Into Uncharted Territories
- Unlocking Intricacies About Governing Laws And Legal Frameworks
- Defining Risks With A Paradigm Shift
- Strategies For Drafting Terms And Conditions Vs Model Contract Forms
- Enhanced Management Structures For EPCIC & CMGD Projects
- Structured Or Syndicated Financing And Payment Terms
- Disputes Avoidance And Resolution Techniques