Harvesting the Upcoming Opportunities and Managing Contemporary Challenges
HKMPB and MATF Approved Course for Grant for Hong Kong Residents!
In this 3 day workshop, the participants will be able to acquire expertise from real life experiences enabling them to deal better with the contemporary challenges facing Gas Export, Import and transportation by Gas Tankers today. Some of the key challenges addressed in this intensive workshop are:
Making a Choice of the Charterparty Form (SHELLTIME4, BPVOY, ASBATANKVOY, GASVOY, GASTIME, BPTIME) in context of type of Cargo, Vessel Type, terminals and duration;
Comprehensive Risks Identification, Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies;
- Computation and allocation of idle time
- Explicit measurement criteria for Lay time and Demurrage Claims
- Implication of SIRE and Obligations of the Owners
Termination of Time Charters for Cause and for Convenience
- Can the delays in damage repairs be considered as a breach?
- Fall in Market Prices and Restructuring of the existing Time Charterparty
Tank Cleaning Costs and Risk of Contaminants
- How much time and cost can a Charterer pay for tank cleaning and disposal of toxic slops
- Liabilities of Charterers for cargo tank debris / damage
- Liability of Terminal Operators and service providers in causing contaminations
Performance Obligations of the Parties as per the Charterparty Agreement
- Charterer’s Obligations, Bunkers and Boil-off Gas Usage Limits
- Owner’s Obligations and Liabilities, ROB, Limits of Boil-off and Cargo Loss
- Bills of Lading and Responsibility Assignment Matrix
Who Should Attend
This is a “must attend” course if you are: LPG Gas trader, Tanker Owner, Charterer, and their key management personnel like General Manager, Commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, Legal Counsel, Post-Fixtures Manager, Fleet Manager, Marine & Technical Superintendent, Senior Engineer or Middle Level Manager as part of succession planning.
HKMPB and MATF Approved Course for Grant for Hong Kong Residents!Read more