Part 2 of 12: Amending or Avoiding the Default Clause When Dispute has Erupted
Part 2 of the 12 Part Series: Amending or Avoiding the Default Clause When Dispute has Erupted
- Exploring Possible Options
- Evaluating the Consequences of Dysfunctional or Pathological Clause
- Strategy for Dealing with Non-Cooperative Party
- Default Consequence of Non-Participation
- Initiating the Arbitral Proceeding
Reference Case Study: The case law reports will be given after the scheduled date of the session for in-depth study. Discussion will be held during the workshop session.