Part 3 of 12: Stages or Tiers in a Dispute Resolution Clause
Part 3 of 12 Part Series: Stages or Tiers in a Dispute Resolution Clause
- Preconditions for Invoking each Tier
- Effectiveness and Enforceability of each Stage / Tier
- Sequential or Optional Process
- Administration of Each Stage
- Refusal to Participate in any Stage
Reference Case Study: The case law reports will be given after the scheduled date of the session for preparatory study. Discussion will be held during the workshop session.