- Provides Overview of the Offshore E & P Marine Sector with Focused Details: The range of Offshore Support Services Vessels, their functionalities, shore-based support requirements and safe management of vessel movements will be elaborated during the workshop.
- Opportunity of Learning from Experiences of Peers: This workshop is specially developed based on the request from Clients, to use comparative analysis of various types of Offshore Supply Bases, for grasping the internationally recognized safe & best practices in management of an OSB.
- Customized for Non-Marine Personnel: The participants without prior knowledge of warehouse and yard operations related to loading, discharging, crane operations including pilotage and vessel movements, will be equipped with firm foundation, after attending this course.
- Expert Workshop Leader: The course content is developed by an expert practitioner who has worked in the wide spectrum of the E & P segments, both Onshore and Offshore. He has been an experienced engineer, project manager, project director, general manager, managing director and claims consultant. His exposure includes deep water facilities, Ship Yards, Oil & Gas Pipelines, Process and Power Plant Construction Projects and Ships of all types, in coastal & international waters.
- Comprehensive Course Materials: A detailed guide authored by the Course Director, with selected range of reference materials and resource links will be available for each participant, for ensuring long term benefits of attending this workshop.